PEANUT BUTTER FAT BOMBS… I mean enough said right am I right??
If you don’t already know this about me, I’m definitely a snack person, I never leave my house without some sort of food packed with me. Let me just start off my saying that these PB fat bombs check all the boxes. They’re creamy, nutty, and all kinds of fatty!
Just a heads up that I’m the worst at measuring ingredients to the “T” when I’m cooking because I love just getting into my zone and going with the flow. I do however promise that this recipe is extremely forgiving.
PEANUT BUTTER FAT BOMBS
- 1 cup soaked cashews (soak them in a bowl of cool water for min 2 hrs)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup creamy unsalted peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 large medjool dates
- 1 tbsp melted coconut butter
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
Optional Superfood Upgrades
- Combine all the ingredients in a high speed food processor until a soft dough has formed.
- Form the dough into small balls with you hands and roll in shredded coconut.
- If the consistency is to firm at a splash coconut milk, oil or water. If the consistency is too soft don’t stress, just roll them the best you can and the freezer will do wonders at firming them up.
- Store them in a glass lock container in the fridge for weekly snacking or double the batch and store them in the freezer for easy grab and go snacks all month long!