With Summer right around the corner and all this warm sunny weather we’ve been having here on the island, I felt particularly inspired this morning to make some fresh summer superfood smoothie bowls for breakfast loaded with all of my favourite things!
SUPERFOOD SMOOTHIE BOWLS
- 1 cup frozen mixed wild berries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 big handful frozen spinach
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Filtered water until desired consistency
- Sliced strawberries
- Add all the ingredients into into a high speed blender and blend until fully combined and smooth
- If consistency is to thick add a little more water if consistency is to thin add some avocado, banana or chia to help thicken. I like to you use my blenders tamper to avoid having to add very much liquid so my bowls are nice and thick!
- Divide the smoothie equally into two bowls and top with sliced strawberries and granola!
If you try this recipe
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!