I little mid-week mocktail coming at you!
I used to struggle for years with drinking in social gatherings solely to appease other people. I’d find myself feeling insecure drinking water at a party because I thought people would label me as a “party pooper”.
It took me a long time to get to place where I could feel confident respecting my body’s needs and not forcing myself to do something if I didn’t really want to do it.
If you don’t feel like drinking alcohol and are looking for some non-alcoholic beverage inspiration, this refreshing kombucha mocktail might be just what you need.
Berry Mint Kombucha Mocktail
- 2-3 ice cubes
- ¼ cup frozen berries (blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries)
- a few fresh mint leaves (optional garnish)
- ⅔ cup kombucha (use any flavour you like)
- ⅓ cup soda water
- Add frozen berries and ice into a tall glass.
- Top with kombucha and soda.
- Option to garnish with mint leaves and enjoy.